Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Obsession

I have an obsession and I can't deny it any longer. Anything silver, I buy.

The other day I was checking out of Pier 1. I put all the items on the counter and then looked at them. All. Laid out. Sitting side by side. Everything was silver. Two baggies of silver tissue paper (clearance!), a silver plated lantern (clearance!), a crackled silver hurricane (clearance!) and two faux crocodile coasters (silver of course).

That's when it hit me. I might have a problem.

So while I was just pursuing CB2.com I came across these bowls, and to no surprise, I was instantly wondering "where can I put these?"



How cute would those look on the counter with M&Ms sitting in them for a party? Or a big salad served in one? Ooooh boy; see, this is part of my problem. I have too many ideas!