Thursday, January 27, 2011

New layout

You'd think, since I'm a designer that coming up with a new design for the blog would have been a simple task. You would guess wrong.

And blogger even tries to take a lot of the pressure off of you by offering a THOUSAND different layouts, styles, backgrounds, fonts, colors...but here's the problem. I'd find something I like...and then keep looking. And, of course, I'd find something else that I liked more...change it...and the cycle played over and over and over until now.

I think I will be taking a leave of absence from the template designer for, at least two weeks. This way I can get used to the new layout, colors and design. This should bring about some peace in my blogger brain!

I can't even begin to count the hours (yes, HOURS) it has taken me to get to this point. Its like when you look in a magazine and they have the "natural" looking models- but you know it took them LONGER to make them look natural, rather than made up...