Monday, June 6, 2011

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Have you ever seen the movie Jumpin' Jack Flash with Whoopi Goldberg? I grew up watching this movie and a few weeks ago the Rolling Stones song, Jumpin' Jack Flash, came on the radio and I thought, "darn- I haven't seen the movie in a while!"

Fast forward to last night. We went up to the lake house to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and catch a little time with the fam...when we get home (after a quick stop at KFC- who DOESN'T love their mashed potatoes and biscuits...am I right?) I flip through the channels and, BE STEAL MY HEART, Jumpin' Jack Flash is on! RIGHT NOW!

It had started about an hour earlier...and I'm fuzzy on the very beginning of the movie, but I tell you what...I was so excited to see the movie on air again, I took a shower during a commercial break, then ran back out and dried off when it came back...next commercial, dried my hair...it was awesome :)

In totally other news, the SPCA summer camp plans are rolling along wonderfully! I found out this morning we have kids registered (which is so exciting for me! I can't believe all the work I've done planning and thinking and planning some more...is now actually going to be used on little people! YAY!)