Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas in July!

I received an invite from the Design Centre to attend their Christmas in July presentation. And so, I strapped on my jingle bells, turned up 'Silent Night' on the ipod and drove into a winter wonderland on Friday.

It was fantastic!

I got lots of ideas I can't wait to share with you on the blog (when I do them, of course!). Because I got so many awesome ideas, I had to have a little talk with the hubs about decorating this year. It went something like this:

me: Honey, I don't want to use any of our family ornaments this year
him: Really?
me: Yes.
him: Ok.

That's what I love about him; very easy going...its good to be that way when your married to a (self-diagnosed) control-freak. Ahhh yes, to give you an idea of my Christmas plans...think Wednesday Addams.