Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coffee talk

One of my birthday presents was a new coffee pot from my mom. The one I had been using (for the past six years) finally made its way to the big coffee bar in the sky. It took Mom and I about 4 months of planning, trying, looking and research before finding the perfect replacement. We decided upon this one:

The Cuisinart DCC-1100.
Isn't she a beaut?

I've never had my own pot that was programmable, and lemme tell you something; its the way to go. I mean, I still have to set it up the night before (too bad it can't do that for me) but when I come downstairs in the morning, BAM!, its ready for my empty cup :)

If you are in the market for a new one...I'd suggest this bad boy. Its sleek design, takes up almost no counter space. It brews quickly and comes out piping hot...it even has a little clock on it! Awww!

And, I'd recommend brewing your first pot with Harry and David's Moose Munch coffee. You're gonna lurv it!!