Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Martha post....

I'm in Home Depot the other day, doing my weekly walk through the store when I finally stop and pick up some of the Martha Stewart paint chips.

At first feel I noticed how thick they were. (Quality is important to Martha apparently!) Then I look at the back.

There are two coordinating paint colors there. One is a suggestion for the ceiling paint color and one is for the trim color. (They really thought this through for you!)

And then I notice there is a space to write the room name in. Check the boxes for what finish you'd like, I mean really. A LOT of thought went into the planning for these paint samples.

Best party? They are totally free!

In the corners of all the samples are little symbols which help you pick colors that coordinate throughout your house! How cool is that?!

Go check 'em out and grab a few
. She's got a beautiful selection of colors, one my new favorites for fall is Ohio Buckeye.