Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fun finds returns!

I'm taking a break from Christmas around the house to share some finds I've found while looking around online. Enjoy!

I just LOVE these, I would give you a huge hug. A giant pug-hug!

Lets talk about adding some color to your table, eh? I love these rich, jewel-toned plates. (If you're wondering, we have a service for eight...)

Fancy-schmancy salad tongs! I tell 'ya what- if we had these, I might be more inclined to eat salad!

This is a personal favorite of mine. It might be slightly disturbing to some and to others, this will be topping yours (or your recently divorced friends) Christmas/birthday/whenever list. May I present, a very unique knife holder...(oh, and in case red doesn't go with your decor, they have it in black too!)

Happy shopping!