Monday, August 13, 2012

Puppy love

Erinteriors has recently joined forces with MDG Flooring America (my local flooring showroom) to offer our clients both of our services!

Here's how it works:
You walk into MDG, buy a $75 gift card (which is applied towards your flooring purchase!) and then you receive one hour of my professional help, for free!! (Not like Lucy van Pelt offers professional help...The Designer is IN!)


Now's the time, if your looking at getting new flooring, but don't know what to pick- or need guidance, walk right in and let us help you!!

MDG + Erinteriors, making your home more beautiful, one square foot at a time!

Ok- now that I'm back from my commercial break, you might be wondering about why the title of this post is puppy love and where the connection lies...well, lemme tell you:

Tonight I met with a client, who purchased the $75 MDG gift card, so I went out to her house to help make the selections and guess who met me at the door?

A HUGE Golden Retriever named Harley.

Now, most Golden's are, well, golden, in color. Not Harley. He was like a (large) scoop of vanilla ice cream. He was beautiful! Big black eyes, perfect round black nose- my heart just melted too when I saw a huge portrait of him on the wall.

See, this is where having the career that I do really blends the best of both worlds for me. I get to help improve the living space of clients, while meeting with their wonderful animals.

Another reason to celebrate meeting Harley today? It was his seventh birthday!

Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes clients animals just get. In. The. Way. One dog, for example kept trying to bite at us (and the samples I was holding) until finally, he did bite my co-worker. Needless to say, we ran (not walked) out of that house...