Monday, February 8, 2010

Thanks Carly

"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you. Don't you? Don't you?"

This song is on the newest cd we play at the jobbie job and every time I hear it it gets stuck in my head all. day. long. I've tweaked the lyrics a lil, hehe.

Happy Super Bowl Monday y'all! I'm really glad the black and gold guys won; their colors looked better running the field. Although, I'm more of a silver and black girl myself, whatever...

Oh, and how cute was it at the end when the the quarterback won mvp and he was holding his little kid with the ear muffs on. (Did anyone else notice that he was TALKING to the kid...who was wearing noise deafing muffs? Hellooooooo)

Awesome news, my dad is coming into town to visit this week! I cannot wait to see him and spend quality time with him; I haven't seen him since my birthday in August! OMGAW, that's a loooong time to go without a hug from your dad!

There is so much to be excited about this week; dad coming to down, Eric's birthday, Valentine's Day, basketball game, ice festival, EEK!