Friday, May 7, 2010

Basement buddy

One of my new favorite things is working in my new home office...I've relocated to the basement to have more space to layout drawings and guess what, its HAWT.

But, here's why its my new favorite, because every time I'm down here working, Jack is laying right beside me with a toy.

When I'm down here at night, he's curled up in a blanket on the floor next to me...and during the days he lays on top of my feet...I just love it :)

Even though our basement isn't finished, I've laid down several area rugs which helps give a more "homey" feeling, rather than the gray cement foundation. Its just a cool space to hang out in and be productive.

Oh, and guess what?! I've got a water-feature! You know, some offices have fountains to greet you in their entrance, right...I have my own version of a fountain. Our sump pump! haha...its not the most attractive piece to look at, but I tell you what, hearing the running water all afternoon is really soothing :)

Now Ke$ha just came on satellite, "your love, your love is my drug..."