Saturday, November 6, 2010

One for the Money

Last year I started reading the Stephannie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich based on my mother-in-laws recommendation. I have never laughed so hard reading a book.

I was born in New York and we moved to Florida when I was eight, but a lot of my family still lives in the state. A lot of my family has "the accent". I was able to relate a lot of my family members to characters in these books which made it more "real".

If you are looking for a book to read on a long plane ride- DO NOT get this book. Why? Because the people that are around you will want to sleep, but can't because your laughing will keep them awake. You might get punched. Just a word of caution.

And now they are making the first book a movie! WAHOO!! Here's the cast video; if you've read the books, you will DIE laughing at who Connie is. I cannot WAIT to see this movie. This is my Star Wars. This is the movie I will stay up for if there is a midnight release. (There probably won't be a midnight release...which makes me happy- 'cause I need my sleep.)

Here's the video link. Now go out and read the book. You won't be sorry!